To suspend/place on vacation hold a subscription, please follow the steps below:
- Click the circular Profile Logo at the upper-right most part of your Helium 10 Dashboard and Select "# Plans". In some cases, the "# Plan Details" Details button is found just at the top right-hand side of your Helium 10 member dashboard.
- Below your current subscription will be a “Cancel” button.
- Clicking on the cancel button will change the screen slightly and the system may offer you to downgrade your plan instead. If you do not wish to downgrade, you may proceed and click on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
- The next screen will give you 4 options to choose from as to the reason of your plan cancellation
- The 2nd option will say “I’m going on a vacation”. Choosing this option will provide you a drop-down menu that will let you choose how long you would want to suspend your subscription billing. The maximum is 6 months.