In the event that you are experiencing technical issues, like, the tools do not work or you are getting error messages, please try and perform the following simple trouble shooting steps first to try and resolve the issue on your end.
- Check if the you are using the tool in its supported marketplace. To learn what marketplaces each Helium 10 tool works in, please click here.
- Please allow third-party cookies. To do so, please follow the first five steps as described here https://www.dropbox.com/s/k2rgx82dc4dt5vf/Allowing%203rd%20Party%20Cookies.pdf?dl=0
- Make sure that the cookies settings look like the following http://prntscr.com/msyvn2 (it is ESSENTIAL)
- Any error or issue that you are experiencing may be browser related. Since the Helium 10 tools are browser-based tools, it is recommended, that you clear ALL of your browser's cache, cookies, and history data if this is possible. The steps on how to clear your browser's cache, cookies and history data can be found here
Furthermore, there here are additional steps you can do to try and resolve issues of Helium 10 tools in the Helium 10 extension not working.
- If you have recently installed a new extension to your Google Chrome browser, that extension may have caused some incompatibilities with the Helium 10 Chrome extension. Please try to temporarily turn off other extensions you have installed and leave only the Helium 10 Chrome extension On. You can follow the steps below on how to turn off extensions
- Click the menu icon "≡" at the top right of the browser window, choose More tools and choose Extensions to open the Extensions
- Uncheck Enabled to disable an extension or lick the trash can icon next to the extension you want to delete.
- Enter chrome://plugins in Chrome's address bar to view plugins installed for your browser.
- Click the Disable link under the plugin you want to disable.
- Enable the Helium 10 Extension to run in Incognito mode and test out the extensions tools in incognito mode.
- Step 1: Open Google Chrome. In the upper right hand corner of your webpage, click on the hamburger menu (three lines).
- Step 2: From the drop-down menu, select More tools and then Extensions.
- Step 3: A list of all extensions will appear. Those extensions that can be enabled in Incognito will have a box underneath them. To enable in Incognito, click the box beside “Allow in Incognito.” To disable an extension, uncheck the box.
If the above troubleshooting steps have all been performed and you are still getting the same error message or if the tool(s) you are trying to use still does not work, please reach out to the Helium 10 support team right away.